- Spanish, from Arabic al-sāqiya Meaning the irrigation ditch, primarily used in the Southwest.
- Is a specialist in the care and maintenance of trees
- Otherwise known as a Bosk, is a small wooded area. In reference to the Southwest it also refers to wooded areas within a watershed.
- is the act of consciously planting different groups of vegetation together in order to help the overall growth and health of all surrounding plants
- mostly evergreen trees and shrubs usually having needle-shaped or scalelike leaves, this includes pines that grow cones and Junipers producing fruit
- To fall off or shed seasonally. Any tree or shrub that looses its leaves come Autumn is Deciduous. Cottonwoods, Willows, Oak, any Fruit Bearing trees are just some examples
- CAUSING HARM OR DAMAGE IN A SUBTLE OR UNEXPECTED WAY
- the quality or state of being dormant: not actively growing but protected. Most plants begin dormancy in the fall continuing on until the spring.
- Fruit Trees and Plants trained to grow according to a design, usually flat against a wall or railing.
- ARe a naturally occurring material composed of various forms of carbon which reduce water usage, rebuild soils, improve plant growth and increase mineral uptake.
- SPANING MEANING NORTHERN OR TO BE LIVING IN THE NORTH AS A NORTHERNER
- Permanent +Culture = an agricultural system or method that seeks to integrate human activity with natural surroundings so as to create highly efficient self-sustaining ecosystems
-A Tree Crotch is a "Y" shape on the trunk of the tree where the limbs split into two.